Sunday, April 02, 2006

HEY!
Yesterday's meeting was really GREAT man! Really had fun fellowshiping with you guys! I'm all excited about the trip already! WOW! Haha.. ANYWAY God spoke to me today! God reminded me about something regarding support raising today! He reminded me that i've been so concerned with talking to people about it, giving out and writing my newsletters that i've sort of left him out of the process. He reminded me that its not about how many newsletters you give out and not how many people you talk to that matters, but its how many people you PRAYERFULLY consider and ask. He reminded me that i should pray about the people i intend to give my newsletter to and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading. I really thank God for this reminder! I encourage everyone (including myself!) to take this opportunity to see God work and learn to trust God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home