Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Joshua's exam schedule!

statics 2504
bio 2004
maths 2804
physics 2204
nation building 2404

Thanks in advance to those who will be praying for me!!!!
Yup! let's keep each other updated! and keep praying for each other!
Gambatte! Just haf to remember we're studying for God's glorY!!!

In addition, I'd like to invite all of you to go blading(in-line skates?)! 7th May! Please reply on this blog or sms me to let me know if you're coming! REALLY REALLY hope we can all do something together before the missions camp! Please come?

Love,
Joshua

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Dong said...

yes i am definitely coming for bladign but i've no blades of my own. I am praying too that i can raise $3000 cos my church leader is delaying the time. Pray tt he will be more efficient and more willing to support me! Pray tt God will truely speak to him about my support raising thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home