Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hi everyone, just like to share with everyone how i feel about this mission trip. First of all, I would like to thank God that we arrived to Singapore in one pc. boooo....hoooooo I really miss everybody!!!!! haiz~ so sad. Well, life still has to go on. Got a sore throat after the trip. wah nv knew it had been so painful, cos I seldom get sore throat. pray for healing.
Oh yes, like what I shared with some of you, I nv felt so spiritually free!!! Before the trip I had a crush on a lecture since yr1. I really enjoyed the time when we talked one on one at her office. I won't blog the name down here. It got worse in yr 2. I kept one going to her office, contact her, emailed her stock her and all the stupid things I did. I tried means and ways to try to gain the same satisfaction as I did. Anyways, I was blinded from this situation for a super super loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time! I didn't see anything wrong with it! Self awareness started only started when I was in yr 3.
I started having all the negative thoughts thinking that I did something terrible tt my lecturer was not gg to forgive when in actual fact, I didn't forgive myself. However, someone told me that we sin when we don't forgive ourselves. If God who is so great who can forgive me, who am I not to forgive my self?
I tried to control myself by using certain methods my friends taught me. I won't blog them down here.Anyways, it didn't work for me cos it only helped me to stop temporary and made me urge for it even more. Thank God for the mission training camp, tt I totally surrendered this 'Issac' that I had been holding on to for so long. then I filled the empty space with God's love. PRay that I'll constantly fill myself with the Word and no one else will take up this space.
Hey I really hope I can meeet all of you on the 1st meeting or more than half of the meetings. Pray that despite working in shifts, I am still able to meet all of you. I really cannot forget this mission trip. I felt a tremendous breakthrough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home