Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hey everyone! I just need to share this with everybody.

I just feel so blessed by both God and the Christians around me, especially my youths and young adults group!! Today before service as I was walking to church, I was praying to God about my support and that some people would support me. The moment service was over, I was just overwhelmed, and I do mean overwhelmed, by the number and amount that people supported me. In just that 15min after service I received close to $1000!!!! And some were most unexpected. I just want to give thanks to God for answering my prayer so immediately and also for all those people who were willing to give a portion of their money into missions. This year especially, there are quite a few people going for mission trips, either with Crusade or with Youth for Christ. On top of that my church is also raising funds for a major renovation project this year. Everyone seems to be asking for money and yet the church members are so willing to give. I thank God for their obedience and faith.

So, as of today, I have a grand total of $1910 (including $250 that was pledged). And still have some friends who are going to give (just don't know how much) and some who are still considering.

I hope this little sharing will encourage the rest of you, especially if your support raising is really slow. Dare to believe! Dare to trust! Have faith that God will provide, because He is our Jehovah Jireh!!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jo said...

wow! 15min was fast! PTL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home