Friday, March 31, 2006

Hi there!!
Well, one big consolation is that you're not the only ones having exams! For me, as new staff, i still have lotsa assignments and readings to complete before my dateline..which is on the gen12 commissioning day itself! It will also be my new staff graduation! Please be praying for me to be able to finish my assignments on time! And most importantly, for us all, in the midst of our busy schedules, to really have fruitful times with our Lord!

Remember, God is the source of our strength! (Phil 4:13)

Here's a verse to encourage us in our WALK with God:)


"But Godliness is profitable for all things, since it holds promises for the present life and also for the life to come" 1 Timothy 4:8b

May we strive hard to please God alone, and recognize that while we grow in Godliness, ie, being true reflectors of the image of Christ, only then can we become true ambassadors for Him! God loves you! Gambette Kudasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home